The Jon Denzer Bear Hug Foundation announces the Epilepsy Safety Net Program. Under the Program, services or financial assistance will be awarded to young adults ages 18-30 that demonstrate an impact to the quality of their lives as a result of living with Epilepsy. We seek candidates who lack a financial, community or emotional support system or “safety net”.
PROGRAM GUIDELINES & PRIORITIES
- The recipient will be 18 years or older up to 30 years
- The recipient will have been diagnosed with epilepsy
- The recipient will provide proof of need of financial assistance or a service as a result of the impacts of epilepsy
- They will demonstrate that they are complying with Medical recommendations that mitigate seizure triggers such as; taking prescribed medicine in accordance with Doctors instruction, no drug use or alcohol abuse, getting enough sleep, limiting caffeine
- Applications may be received throughout the year and monthly assistance may be granted to the candidate.
Contact the Foundation with a description of the impact that Epilepsy has made in your life along with proof of financial assistance or service needed to:
Jon Denzer Bear Hug Foundation Epilepsy Safety Net Program Committee c/o Carol Denzer
3538 Westbrook Road
Chillicothe, IL 61523
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the Jon Denzer Bear Hug Foundation Epilepsy Safety Net Committee. The scholarships will be awarded quarterly.
Applications may be downloaded below, or from the Jon Denzer Foundation Facebook page.
Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 309-256-7189