The Jon Denzer Bear Hug Foundation announces the Path to Good Scholarship Awards Program. Under the Program, two (2) $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to High School youth and young adults not “college bound” that would benefit from financial help, mentoring, career counseling and are open to love, hope and a path to good in their lives. In addition (2) $1,000 past recipient scholarships will be awarded to recipients in good standing with the institution enrolled to allow them to continue their education in their chosen field.
PROGRAM GUIDELINES & PRIORITIES
- Seeking High School youth and young adults interested in pursuing educational or vocational skills in the trades (e.g. electrician, plumber, and carpenter) civil service (e.g. EMT, police, fireman) healthcare, (e.g. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), medical technician, dental assistant), CDL truck driving who are willing to work hard and commit to a self-supporting career
- Applicants must have or be on a path to graduate from High School and or achieve a
- Applicants must provide evidence of financial (Tax return or latest pay stub)
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational institution or apprenticeship as
- Applicants must have a letter of reference from a parent, teacher and other
- Applications must be received by the Jon Denzer Bear Hug Foundation no later than 4 weeks prior to start of applicable
Jon Denzer Bear Hug Foundation
Path to Good Scholarship Committee
c/ o Carol Denzer
3538 Westbrook Road
Chillicothe, IL 61523
Applications may be downloaded from the Jon Denzer Bear Hug Foundation Facebook page.
Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (309) 256-7189